My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- I have the sportsball sads. 19 minutes ago
- What happened, Bucks?? Where did your energy go?? 2 hours ago
- Gorgeous morning @WCTC. Now, fingers crossed the professional test I took there went well. 🤞🏼 https://t.co/QGKGHFp1gW 10 hours ago
- It was warm enough that I actually wanted to run outside this morning! And now I want to enjoy my morning coffee ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you’re not outside right now. Why? 1 day ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst