My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- Nope, no fun at all volunteering at work with some coworkers. (Also, I built that chair.) https://t.co/OliFSxYooB 1 hour ago
- The tippy tops of some trees are starting to turn amber. #cltwx https://t.co/hb9Ghn8FTc 1 day ago
- 🙌🏼 twitter.com/MUGradSchool/s… 1 day ago
- I still don’t like running, but if I’m going to do it, this weather can’t be beat. Cheers to Monday. https://t.co/8rtenQ6LUp 1 day ago
- Soup in the slow cooker. Apple dessert. Windows open. It’s a good day. 2 days ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst