My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- Yep. This is what I needed today. twitter.com/johnkrasinski/… 7 hours ago
- Who can help me convince @RussInMKE that we need to order a flat of @unionwine? 24 cans for ~$150?! I mean, the mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- 😊 twitter.com/CountyParks/st… 8 hours ago
- RT @DraftAndVessel: Here we go for another week. Really, really appreciate the support so far.. Laura here for you again today.. Open from… 13 hours ago
- I always hated lunchtime workouts. But they’re giving me a nice dose of midday energy that I’m digging during these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst