My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- RT @AssociatedBank: Action! Enter to win two @mkefilm Festival digital ticket vouchers and a pound of @StoneCreekCoffe beans as we support… 8 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Ripley. It’s her first day of zoom classes. Not exactly what she was expecting. Way fewer zoomies than the name impl… 12 hours ago
- Can’t wait for what is sure to be an incredible event! twitter.com/TEMPOMilwaukee… 14 hours ago
- Love this sentiment! Love this organization! twitter.com/GOTRsewi/statu… 15 hours ago
- I’m so happy @SchittsCreek won all the things. https://t.co/XPenayMcqi 17 hours ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst