My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- RT @sarahcpr: Is it mean to get my husband a gift I know he won't like so that I can have it 10 hours ago
- RT @milwaukeesocial: The Miller Holiday Lites are back! Tours and tastings will not be available this year, but you can enjoy the display D… 18 hours ago
- Well that’s just a delightful little gift. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 18 hours ago
- RT @MilwaukeeArt: Give the gift of inspiration with a Milwaukee Art Museum membership! Benefits include access to virtual programs, discoun… 18 hours ago
- 🙌🏼 twitter.com/taylorswift13/… 1 day ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst