My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- RT @simonsinek: A mentor is not someone who walks ahead of us and tells us how they did it. A mentor is someone who walks alongside us to g… 5 hours ago
- Belle! You’re seven today, and we love you so! So glad we got you from the Humane Society on Christmas Eve of 2014. https://t.co/2Z8NkMQEB9 10 hours ago
- Holy cow twitter.com/BBCWorld/statu… 12 hours ago
- I mean. 😍 @mezehgrill https://t.co/YmjYJpSo51 1 day ago
- Want this but then I’d have to eat these all on my own since I don’t think anyone else in my family likes buttersco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst