My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- Saw a tweet about cheese curds and now all I want in the world today is cheese curds. 🧀 8 hours ago
- Just a couple of gals from Tennessee, living lives far away from Rocky Top. https://t.co/mSuqqOfDx5 8 hours ago
- Sure wish I’d never known these existed. https://t.co/DfClHUVLiB 11 hours ago
- Please, I implore you, stop idling in parking lots, waiting to nab my spot—especially if I’m just getting to my car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Watched several more episodes of @MaiselTV S2 last night, and we were legitimately laughing. out. loud. How is it p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst