My name is Mary, and I’m a writer/journalist/social media nerd who made the move from sunny North Carolina to snowy Wisconsin a couple of years ago after my husband was hired locally. We miss our friends and favorite things in Carolina, but we’re loving our new adventures (including working on beer and cheese connoisseurship).
- Homemade toffee on point. https://t.co/gTjan9COfE 13 hours ago
- Just submitted my final homework assignment for the semester. Eeeek. I can’t believe I’ve completed one whole cra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- .@MilwaukeeCoZoo was cold and gray this morning, but it’s still a fun place to go, even in December. https://t.co/7QAS2y6OK3 15 hours ago
- A new meaning for the phrase “royal social.” twitter.com/nytimes/status… 1 day ago
- I’d say I did ok in my work White Elephant. https://t.co/xNx5LCCI2W 1 day ago
- attire awesome bachelorette party basketball baskets birthday bouquet bridesmaid dress cake caterer catering ceremony Chicago Christmas church clothing cold concerts countdown craft crafting crinoline crochet differences DJ dress driving dying engaged engagement photos family first encounters flowers food foreign friends guestbook hair holiday language license marriage Milwaukee misunderstand Move music New York north North Carolina old organization perm planning project proposal reception registry review save-the-dates shoes shower south sports spray paint St. Patrick's Day stress style tiara travel unpacking veil venues wedding wedding shower worst